Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

This is a naruto text based RP forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Travel rules have been added! It now takes 24 RL hours to travel between countries! A travel thread must be made and be linked to in your new topic!
We only need 2 eval mods, and we will hold onto an application for 1 RP mod! Please apply to join the wonderful staff of Shinobi Reborn today!
Good luck to everyone partaking in the event! May the best team win!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
Unique Knowledges EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:05 am by Guest

» Rank Rules
Unique Knowledges EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:45 pm by Kino

» Shinobi Reborn's Plot
Unique Knowledges EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 pm by Kino

» Notice Board
Unique Knowledges EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 pm by Keiro

» Notice Board
Unique Knowledges EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 pm by Keiro

» UK, Training
Unique Knowledges EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 am by Uchiha Alexis

» RULES
Unique Knowledges EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:35 pm by Keiro

» Our Advertisement
Unique Knowledges EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:34 pm by SR Admin

» Unique Knowledges
Unique Knowledges EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm by SR Admin

Top posters
SR Admin
Unique Knowledges I_vote_lcapUnique Knowledges I_voting_barUnique Knowledges I_vote_rcap 
Keiro
Unique Knowledges I_vote_lcapUnique Knowledges I_voting_barUnique Knowledges I_vote_rcap 
Kino
Abel The Enigma
Iesu
Gale
Snookie
Ωμεγα
Etu Hoshiri
Uchiha Alexis
Affiliates
Our Button
Unique Knowledges Banneredited
Our Affiliates
Unique Knowledges Deidara-naruto-1

Unique Knowledges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SR Admin
Admin

Unique Knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Unique Knowledges   Unique Knowledges EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:17 pm

This is your Unique Knowledge list. You can find the following types of knowledges:

PLEASE NOTE: In accordance to the Mastery Unique Knowledges (such as Medical Mastery, Taijutsu Mastery, etc.) Only 1 may be taken at a time. You are not allowed more than one of these masteries.

Last edited by SR Admin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobireborn.rpg-board.net
SR Admin
Admin

Unique Knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Knowledges   Unique Knowledges EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Physical

Speed
This Unique Knowledge causes you to know the right way to move your body. It allows for faster movement, both on and off the field. ONLY YOUR MOVEMENT SPEED IS INCREASED. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (C) --> 25%
Rank 3 (A) --> 45%
Rank 4 (S) --> 70%

Strength
This Unique Knowledge grants you the knowledge about muscles and how to improve them. It also allows you to be able to gain a general assumption about the strength of your target by looking at their body structure and their muscle build. Please note this assumption may not be exact. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (C) --> 25%
Rank 3 (A) --> 45%
Rank 4 (S) --> 70%

Endurance
This Unique Knowledge grants you the knowledge of how to utilize your breathing and muscle tensing at the appropriate times in order to take less damage, and in order to increase how long you can stay up in a fight. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% reduced damage
Rank 2 (C) --> 15% reduced damage
Rank 3 (A) --> 20% reduced damage
Rank 4 (S) --> 25% reduced damage

Poison Immunity
This Unique Knowledge grants you the knowledge of poison immunity. You know what most poisons do to your body, and you've encountered them before. Your body now knows how to fight them off. You must be either a medical Ninja or a Puppetry user to gain this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> You gain a 10% immunity to all poisons, and shrug off D rank poisons.
Rank 2 (B) --> You gain a 15% immunity to all poisons, and now have a 50% chance to shrug off all poisons below A rank.
Rank 3 (S) --> You gain a 25% immunity to all poisons, can shrug off all poisons below A rank, and after becoming influenced by a poison, You can create an antidote for it, regardless of rank. You may also create antidotes for various poisons that someone else has been effected by, just by noting their symptoms. (Excluding poisons that have been custom created that specifically state that the creator is the only possessor of the poison. Each user may only create 1 poison that follow the above exclusion.)

Hand Seals
This unique Knowledge grants you the vast knowledge of jutsus. It allows you the ability to utilize jutsus without using both hands. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (B) --> This allows the user the use of One handed hand seals. The user no longer requires both hands to utilize jutsus. This rank also increases chakra cost by 5 chakra, to make up for the lack of focus. This ability does not stack with the Ambidexterity Unique Knowledge. (Meaning, you may not fire off two jutsus at once.)
Rank 2 (S) --> This allows the user the use of no hand seals on a select few jutsus that they have perfected. 3 of these jutsus may be chosen upon picking this Unique Knowledge, however, 2 more may be trained with a 800 word training post. This rank also increases chakra cost by 10 chakra. There is no median in which to focus the chakra.

Accuracy
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the ability to pinpoint their opponent's exact location and next course of action. This allows the user to have a higher chance to hit the target. The user must have Taijutsu or Weaponry to gain this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (C) --> 10%
Rank 2 (B) --> 25%
Rank 3 (A) --> 45%
Rank 4 (S) --> 70%

Stealth
This Unique Knowledge grants the user knowledge of sticking to the shadows. The user can now hide amongst the shadows, and is less likely to be seen. If the user is wearing a bright color, these percentages become negative, causing the user to be more likely to be seen. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (C) --> 25%
Rank 3 (A) --> 45%
Rank 4 (S) --> 70%

Evasion
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of how to avoid an opponents strike. It allows them an increased chance to avoid the strike, if they are paying attention, or know the target is there. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% chance to evade.
Rank 2 (C) --> 25% chance to evade.
Rank 3 (A) --> 45% chance to evade.
Rank 4 (S) --> 70% chance to evade.

Blindness
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the ability to notice things in a different way. Most blind Ninja are adept at noticing subtle changes in the pressure applied to the ground around them. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> The user is blind in one eye. They can still see with their good eye, and have keener sight in that one eye, though all attacks made from the same side as the blind eye, can not be evaded, unless the attack is made openly, and loudly.
Rank 2 (D) --> The user is completely blind. They can notice slight changes in pressure on the ground around them, and use this as their sight. It may not always be accurate, or what the user believes it to be, but that's the price you pay for being blind.

Dual Weilding
This Unique Knowledge grants the user knowledge of fighting with two weapons. This makes the character able to fight with two weapons, one in each hand, effectively (Thus reducing any two weapon penalties.). This may only be done with light one-handed weapons, as the weight of anything heavier would make it impossible. This Unique Knowledge requires Weaponry.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% increased damage with off hand.
Rank 2 (C) --> 20% increased damage with off hand.
Rank 3 (B) --> 30% increased damage with off hand.
Rank 4 (A) --> 40% increased damage with off hand.
Rank 5 (S) --> 50% increased damage with off hand.

**WITHOUT THIS UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE, YOUR DAMAGE FOR DUAL WIELDING IS AS FOLLOWS PER RANK:**

D --> 60% Main Hand, 10% Off Hand.
C --> 70% Main Hand, 20% Off Hand.
B --> 80% Main Hand, 30% Off Hand.
A --> 90% Main Hand, 40% Off Hand.
S --> 100% Main Hand, 50% Off Hand.

Ambidexterity
This Unique Knowledge grants the user knowledge of using both hands. This makes the character equally adept with both his/her left and right hands. They may dual wield using this Unique Knowledge, and they take a lower chance to miss with their other hand. This Unique Knowledge requires Puppetry or Weaponry, And Dual Wielding.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% higher chance to hit.
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% higher chance to hit.
Rank 3 (S) --> 30% higher chance to hit.

Senses
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of enhanced senses. They may smell, see, taste, hear, or feel things differently, however, they also have a higher chance of noticing things around them. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 15% increase to senses.
Rank 2 (B) --> 30% increase to senses.
Rank 3 (S) --> 45% increase to senses.

Assassination
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of anatomy. They have a higher chance of assassinating someone, and know much more about anatomy than any other non-medical ninja. This allows them to know where to strike with a weapon or their hand, to kill someone in one shot. This Unique Knowledge requires Stealth.

Rank 1 (D) --> 15% chance to kill
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% chance to kill
Rank 3 (S) --> 25% chance to kill

Hand to Hand Combat
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of fighting with their fists. They are very adept at fighting with their fists, and can even cause as much damage as a weapon. This Unique Knowledge requires Taijutsu.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% more damage.
Rank 2 (C) --> 20% more damage.
Rank 3 (B) --> 30% more damage.
Rank 4 (A) --> 40% more damage.
Rank 5 (S) --> 50% more damage.

Weapon Master
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of fighting with their weapons. They are very adept at fighting with their weapons, and cause more damage than the average ninja. This Unique Knowledge requires Weaponry.

Code:

[b][u]Speed[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge causes you to know the right way to move your body. It allows for faster movement, both on and off the field. ONLY YOUR MOVEMENT SPEED IS INCREASED. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (C) --> 25%
Rank 3 (A) --> 45%
Rank 4 (S) --> 70%

[b][u]Strength[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants you the knowledge about muscles and how to improve them. It also allows you to be able to gain a general assumption about the strength of your target by looking at their body structure and their muscle build. Please note this assumption may not be exact. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (C) --> 25%
Rank 3 (A) --> 45%
Rank 4 (S) --> 70%

[b][u]Endurance[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants you the knowledge of how to utilize your breathing and muscle tensing at the appropriate times in order to take less damage, and in order to increase how long you can stay up in a fight. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% reduced damage
Rank 2 (C) --> 15% reduced damage
Rank 3 (A) --> 20% reduced damage
Rank 4 (S) --> 25% reduced damage

[b][u]Poison Immunity[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants you the knowledge of poison immunity. You know what most poisons do to your body, and you've encountered them before. Your body now knows how to fight them off. You must be either a medical Ninja or a Puppetry user to gain this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> You gain a 10% immunity to all poisons, and shrug off D rank poisons.
Rank 2 (B) --> You gain a 15% immunity to all poisons, and now have a 50% chance to shrug off all poisons below A rank.
Rank 3 (S) --> You gain a 25% immunity to all poisons, can shrug off all poisons below A rank, and after becoming influenced by a poison, You can create an antidote for it, regardless of rank. You may also create antidotes for various poisons that someone else has been effected by, just by noting their symptoms. (Excluding poisons that have been custom created that specifically state that the creator is the only possessor of the poison. Each user may only create 1 poison that follow the above exclusion.)

[b][u]Hand Seals[/u][/b]
This unique Knowledge grants you the vast knowledge of jutsus. It allows you the ability to utilize jutsus without using both hands. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (B) --> This allows the user the use of One handed hand seals. The user no longer requires both hands to utilize jutsus. This rank also increases chakra cost by 5 chakra, to make up for the lack of focus. This ability does not stack with the Ambidexterity Unique Knowledge. (Meaning, you may not fire off two jutsus at once.)
Rank 2 (S) --> This allows the user the use of no hand seals on a select few jutsus that they have perfected. 3 of these jutsus may be chosen upon picking this Unique Knowledge, however, 2 more may be trained with a 800 word training post. This rank also increases chakra cost by 10 chakra. There is no median in which to focus the chakra.

[b][u]Accuracy[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the ability to pinpoint their opponent's exact location and next course of action. This allows the user to have a higher chance to hit the target. The user must have Taijutsu or Weaponry to gain this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (C) --> 10%
Rank 2 (B) --> 25%
Rank 3 (A) --> 45%
Rank 4 (S) --> 70%

[b][u]Stealth[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user knowledge of sticking to the shadows. The user can now hide amongst the shadows, and is less likely to be seen. If the user is wearing a bright color, these percentages become negative, causing the user to be more likely to be seen. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (C) --> 25%
Rank 3 (A) --> 45%
Rank 4 (S) --> 70%

[b][u]Evasion[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of how to avoid an opponents strike. It allows them an increased chance to avoid the strike, if they are paying attention, or know the target is there. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% chance to evade.
Rank 2 (C) --> 25% chance to evade.
Rank 3 (A) --> 45% chance to evade.
Rank 4 (S) --> 70% chance to evade.

[b][u]Blindness[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the ability to notice things in a different way. Most blind Ninja are adept at noticing subtle changes in the pressure applied to the ground around them. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> The user is blind in one eye. They can still see with their good eye, and have keener sight in that one eye, though all attacks made from the same side as the blind eye, can not be evaded, unless the attack is made openly, and loudly.
Rank 2 (D) --> The user is completely blind. They can notice slight changes in pressure on the ground around them, and use this as their sight. It may not always be accurate, or what the user believes it to be, but that's the price you pay for being blind.

[b][u]Ambidexterity[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user knowledge of using both hands. This makes the character equally adept with both his/her left and right hands. They may dual wield using this Unique Knowledge, and they take a lower chance to miss with their other hand. This Unique Knowledge requires Puppetry or Weaponry.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% higher chance to hit.
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% higher chance to hit.
Rank 3 (S) --> 30% higher chance to hit.

[b][u]Senses[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of enhanced senses. They may smell, see, taste, hear, or feel things differently, however, they also have a higher chance of noticing things around them. There is no prerequisite to this Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (D) --> 15% increase to senses.
Rank 2 (B) --> 30% increase to senses.
Rank 3 (S) --> 45% increase to senses.

[b][u]Assassination[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of anatomy. They have a higher chance of assassinating someone, and know much more about anatomy than any other non-medical ninja. This allows them to know where to strike with a weapon or their hand, to kill someone in one shot. This Unique Knowledge requires Stealth.

Rank 1 (D) --> 15% chance to kill
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% chance to kill
Rank 3 (S) --> 25% chance to kill

[b][u]Hand to Hand Combat[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of fighting with their fists. They are very adept at fighting with their fists, and can even cause as much damage as a weapon. This Unique Knowledge requires Taijutsu.

[b][u]Weapon Master[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user the knowledge of fighting with their weapons. They are very adept at fighting with their weapons, and cause more damage than the average ninja. This Unique Knowledge requires Weaponry.

Last edited by SR Admin on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SR Admin
Admin

Unique Knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Knowledges   Unique Knowledges EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Chakra

Chakra Capacity
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an insight on their inner chakra, allowing them to draw more chakra from inside. This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> 20 more chakra points.
Rank 2 (C) --> 40 more chakra points.
Rank 3 (B) --> 60 more chakra points.
Rank 4 (A) --> 80 more chakra points.
Rank 5 (S) --> 100 more chakra points.

Sensor
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an insight on other's chakra, allowing them to sense people by their chakra, and they can usually judge a person's chakra levels. This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite.

Rank 1 (C) --> You can sense a small bit of their chakra.
Rank 2 (B) --> You can sense most of their chakra.
Rank 3 (A) --> You can sense all of their chakra.
Rank 4 (S) --> You can hide your own chakra signature.

Prodigy (Katon, Doton, Raiton, Fuuton, Suiton, Clan, Village)
This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite. You must choose what type of Prodigy you may wish to be, upon taking or training this Unique Knowledge. You may take this Unique Knowledge more than once, to be a prodigy in other areas. This Unique Knowledge requires you to have access to what you take it in.

Rank 1 (D) --> This is the prodigy level. You are allowed a 10% damage increase when utilizing this jutsu, or when defending this village.
Rank 2 (S) --> This is the master level. You are allowed a 20% damage increase when utilizing this jutsu, or when defending this village.

Dark Chakra
This Unique Knowledge grants the user a dark chakra flow. The user will begin to glow red, followed by purple, and finally black. It grants the user an obvious chakra signature, noticeable by anyone. When someone attempts to absorb chakra from this user, They will receive damage. If a Heroic Chakra user attempts to absorb the Dark Chakra, they will receive double the amount of damage. If a Heroic Chakra user attempts to channel their chakra into the user, the user will receive damage. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Missing Ninja.

Rank 1 (D) --> Red Chakra Aura. 2%(4%) damage to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Heroic Chakra character.
Rank 2 (B) --> Purple Chakra Aura. 4%(8%) damage to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Heroic Chakra character.
Rank 3 (S) --> Black Chakra Aura. 8%(16%) damage to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage damage when facing a Heroic Chakra character.

Heroic Chakra
This Unique Knowledge grants the user a light chakra flow. The user will begin to glow Orange, followed by Yellow, and finally White. It grants the user an obvious chakra signature, noticeable by anyone. When someone attempts to absorb chakra from this user, They will receive healing. If a Dark Chakra user attempts to absorb the user's chakra, the Dark Chakra user will receive damage. If a Dark Chakra user attempts to channel their chakra into the user, the user will receive damage. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Village Ninja.

Rank 1 (D) --> Orange Chakra Aura. 2% healing to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Dark Chakra character.
Rank 2 (B) --> Yellow Chakra Aura. 4% healing to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Dark Chakra character.
Rank 3 (S) --> White Chakra Aura. 8% healing to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Dark Chakra character.

Chakra Control
This Unique Knowledge grants the user advanced knowledge on chakra control. It allows them to channel less chakra into a jutsu, causing them to exhaust much slower than other ninja. This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> 5 less chakra per jutsu
Rank 2 (B) --> 10 less chakra per jutsu (Does not restore chakra for jutsus under 10 chakra cost.)
Rank 3 (S) --> 15 less chakra per jutsu (Does not restore chakra for jutsus under 15 chakra cost.)

Seal Master
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on seals. The seals cause more damage, and are more likely to remain on the target. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Fuuinjutsu Users.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (B) --> 20%
Rank 3 (S) --> 30%

Creation Master
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on puppets. The puppets deal more damage, and have a higher endurance. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Puppetry Ninja.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (B) --> 20%
Rank 3 (S) --> 30%

Medical Ninja Expertise
This Unique Knowledge grants the user and expert insight on medical jutsu. The jutsus may heal more damage, and they may also deal more damage when used offensively. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Medical Ninja.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (B) --> 20%
Rank 3 (S) --> 30%

Dual Bloodline
This Unique Knowledge grants the user a unique knowledge into the clan of their other parent. It allows them to select a second clan, and use jutsus of that clan. This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> Up to E rank jutsus
Rank 2 (B) --> Up to C rank jutsus
Rank 3 (S) --> Up to A rank jutsus

Elemental Master
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on the Elements. Any elemental jutsu used by this person, deal more damage. It also allows the user to utilize stronger elemental jutsu. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Ninjutsu Users.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% more damage, one jutsu of one rank higher of your dominant element.
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% more damage, two jutsu of one rank higher of your dominant element, and one jutsu of your rank of your recessive element.
Rank 3 (S) --> 30% more damage, two jutsu, of your rank, of your first recessive element, and one jutsu of one rank below you, of your second recessive element.

Illusionist
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on illusions. All genjutsu used by this user, are more effective, thus, working better and lasting longer. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Genjutsu Users.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% more effective. Lasts for 1 post longer.
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% more effective. Lasts for 3 posts longer.
Rank 3 (S) --> 30% more effective. Lasts for 5 posts longer.

Ninjutsu Mastery
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Ninjutsu specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Ninjutsu Users.

Rank 1 (D) --> Allows the user E rank jutsu.
Rank 2 (B) --> allows the user D rank jutsu.
Rank 3 (S) --> Allows the user B rank jutsu.

Taijutsu Mastery
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Taijutsu specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Taijutsu Users.

Medical Mastery
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Medical specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Medical Ninja.

Puppetry Mastery
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Puppetry specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Puppetry Users.

Fuuinjutsu Mastery
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Fuuinjutsu specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Fuuinjutsu Users.

Weaponry Mastery
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Weaponry specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Weaponry Users.

Genjutsu Mastery
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Genjutsu specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Genjutsu Users.

Code:

[b][u]Chakra Capacity[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an insight on their inner chakra, allowing them to draw more chakra from inside. This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> 20 more chakra points.
Rank 2 (C) --> 40 more chakra points.
Rank 3 (B) --> 60 more chakra points.
Rank 4 (A) --> 80 more chakra points.
Rank 5 (S) --> 100 more chakra points.

[b][u]Sensor[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an insight on other's chakra, allowing them to sense people by their chakra, and they can usually judge a person's chakra levels. This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite.

Rank 1 (C) --> You can sense a small bit of their chakra.
Rank 2 (B) --> You can sense most of their chakra.
Rank 3 (A) --> You can sense all of their chakra.
Rank 4 (S) --> You can hide your own chakra signature.

[b][u]Prodigy (Katon, Doton, Raiton, Fuuton, Suiton, Clan, Village)[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite. You must choose what type of Prodigy you may wish to be, upon taking or training this Unique Knowledge. You may take this Unique Knowledge more than once, to be a prodigy in other areas. This Unique Knowledge requires you to have access to what you take it in.

Rank 1 (D) --> This is the prodigy level. You are allowed a 10% damage increase when utilizing this jutsu, or when defending this village.
Rank 2 (S) --> This is the master level. You are allowed a 20% damage increase when utilizing this jutsu, or when defending this village.

[b][u]Dark Chakra[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user a dark chakra flow. The user will begin to glow red, followed by purple, and finally black. It grants the user an obvious chakra signature, noticeable by anyone. When someone attempts to absorb chakra from this user, They will receive damage. If a Heroic Chakra user attempts to absorb the Dark Chakra, they will receive double the amount of damage. If a Heroic Chakra user attempts to channel their chakra into the user, the user will receive damage. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Missing Ninja.

Rank 1 (D) --> Red Chakra Aura. 2%(4%) damage to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Heroic Chakra character.
Rank 2 (B) --> Purple Chakra Aura. 4%(8%) damage to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Heroic Chakra character.
Rank 3 (S) --> Black Chakra Aura. 8%(16%) damage to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage damage when facing a Heroic Chakra character.

[b][u]Heroic Chakra[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user a light chakra flow. The user will begin to glow Orange, followed by Yellow, and finally White. It grants the user an obvious chakra signature, noticeable by anyone. When someone attempts to absorb chakra from this user, They will receive healing. If a Dark Chakra user attempts to absorb the user's chakra, the Dark Chakra user will receive damage. If a Dark Chakra user attempts to channel their chakra into the user, the user will receive damage. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Village Ninja.

Rank 1 (D) --> Orange Chakra Aura. 2% healing to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Dark Chakra character.
Rank 2 (B) --> Yellow Chakra Aura. 4% healing to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Dark Chakra character.
Rank 3 (S) --> White Chakra Aura. 8% healing to the user when absorbed, receives 4/8/16% damage when facing a Dark Chakra character.

[b][u]Chakra Control[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user advanced knowledge on chakra control. It allows them to channel less chakra into a jutsu, causing them to exhaust much slower than other ninja. This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> 5 less chakra per jutsu
Rank 2 (B) --> 10 less chakra per jutsu (Does not restore chakra for jutsus under 10 chakra cost.)
Rank 3 (S) --> 15 less chakra per jutsu (Does not restore chakra for jutsus under 15 chakra cost.)

[b][u]Seal Master[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on seals. The seals cause more damage, and are more likely to remain on the target. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Fuuinjutsu Users.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (B) --> 20%
Rank 3 (S) --> 30%

[b][u]Creation Master[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on puppets. The puppets deal more damage, and have a higher endurance. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Puppetry Ninja.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (B) --> 20%
Rank 3 (S) --> 30%

[b][u]Medical Ninja Expertise[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user and expert insight on medical jutsu. The jutsus may heal more damage, and they may also deal more damage when used offensively. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Medical Ninja.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10%
Rank 2 (B) --> 20%
Rank 3 (S) --> 30%

[b][u]Dual Bloodline[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user a unique knowledge into the clan of their other parent. It allows them to select a second clan, and use jutsus of that clan. This Unique Knowledge has no Prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> Up to E rank jutsus
Rank 2 (B) --> Up to C rank jutsus
Rank 3 (S) --> Up to A rank jutsus

[b][u]Elemental Master[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on the Elements. Any elemental jutsu used by this person, deal more damage. It also allows the user to utilize stronger elemental jutsu. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Ninjutsu Users.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% more damage, one jutsu of one rank higher of your dominant element.
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% more damage, two jutsu of one rank higher of your dominant element, and one jutsu of your rank of your recessive element.
Rank 3 (S) --> 30% more damage, two jutsu, of your rank, of your first recessive element, and one jutsu of one rank below you, of your second recessive element.

[b][u]Illusionist[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on illusions. All genjutsu used by this user, are more effective, thus, working better and lasting longer. This Unique Knowledge may only be taken by Genjutsu Users.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% more effective. Lasts for 1 post longer.
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% more effective. Lasts for 3 posts longer.
Rank 3 (S) --> 30% more effective. Lasts for 5 posts longer.

[b][u]Ninjutsu Mastery[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Ninjutsu specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Ninjutsu Users.

[b][u]Taijutsu Mastery[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Taijutsu specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Taijutsu Users.

[b][u]Medical Mastery[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Medical specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Medical Ninja.

[b][u]Puppetry Mastery[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Puppetry specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Puppetry Users.

[b][u]Fuuinjutsu Mastery[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Fuuinjutsu specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Fuuinjutsu Users.

[b][u]Weaponry Mastery[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Weaponry specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Weaponry Users.

[b][u]Genjutsu Mastery[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user access to the Genjutsu specialty, when otherwise they would not have it. This Unique Knowledge may not be used in junction with any of the other Mastery Unique Knowledges.This Unique Knowledge may not be taken by Genjutsu Users.

Last edited by SR Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SR Admin
Admin

Unique Knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Knowledges   Unique Knowledges EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Mental

Strategist
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on strategy. They may plan an attack very well, and most people won't question their plans. They have a higher chance to predict an opponent's movements, but may not always be able to react in time. This Unique Knowledge requires High IQ.

Rank 1 (C) --> 10% chance to predict movements.
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% chance to predict movements.
Rank 3 (S) --> 30% chance to predict movements.

High IQ
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on all Knowledges. They are very insightful, and most people listen to their words. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) Allowed 1 extra Unique Knowledge.

Lie Detection
This Unique Knowledge allows to user to tell if a person is lying through numerous ways. It is mainly used by ninja within the village to permit visas, or criminal organizations to get information out of someone. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) --> You must make physical contact with the target, and be able to feel their pulse.
Rank 2 (B) --> You must make physical contact with the target, but you do not have to feel their pulse.
Rank 3 (S) --> You are so adept at detecting a lie, that you only need to look at the target to know if they are lying.

Tracking
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on tracking. They can follow footsteps easily, and make great bounty hunters. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) --> You can follow deep prints, and usually tell the size of the creature/person leaving the print.
Rank 2 (B) --> You can follow slightly faded prints, and can tell the species of the creature, and the height and width of the person leaving the print.
Rank 3 (S) --> You can follow all prints, and can tell every detail about the creature and person, excluding unique features (Such as a scar, eye color, facial features.)

Navigation
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on navigation. They can tell which direction they need to go, and can tell the approximate distance to move towards. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) --> You can tell the cardinal directions.
Rank 2 (B) --> You can tell the inter-medial directions (Such as, NW, SW, SE, NE), and can approximate a distance to travel. You may be off by a few 1* feet based on distance needed originally (For example, if you need to travel 247 feet, you may say about 150 feet, or 350 feet. If you need to travel 2047 feet, you may say about 3050 feet, or 1050 feet.).
Rank 3 (S) --> You can tell all directions (including, NNW, NNE, SSW, SSE, NSW, NSE, SNW, SNE) and can accurately detect a distance to travel. You may be off bye a few *5 feet based on distance needed originally (For Examply if you need to travel 247 feet, you may say about 242 feet, or 252 feet. If you need to travel 2047 feet, you may say about 2040 feet, or 2055 feet.)

Scroll Sealing
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on Sealing Scrolls. These scrolls may be used in sealing weapons to carry them around easier, or even to seal jutsu in, allowing to get away with no hand seals, though still removing the chakra. It may also be used by artists to seal their unique drawings. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) --> 5 scrolls sealed and carried.
Rank 2 (B) --> 10 scrolls sealed and carried.
Rank 3 (S) --> 15 scrolls sealed and carried.

Code:

[b][u]Strategist[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on strategy. They may plan an attack very well, and most people won't question their plans. They have a higher chance to predict an opponent's movements, but may not always be able to react in time. This Unique Knowledge requires High IQ.

Rank 1 (C) --> 10% chance to predict movements.
Rank 2 (B) --> 20% chance to predict movements.
Rank 3 (S) --> 30% chance to predict movements.

[b][u]High IQ[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on all Knowledges. They are very insightful, and most people listen to their words. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) Allowed 1 extra Unique Knowledge.

[b][u]Lie Detection[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge allows to user to tell if a person is lying through numerous ways. It is mainly used by ninja within the village to permit visas, or criminal organizations to get information out of someone. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) --> You must make physical contact with the target, and be able to feel their pulse.
Rank 2 (B) --> You must make physical contact with the target, but you do not have to feel their pulse.
Rank 3 (S) --> You are so adept at detecting a lie, that you only need to look at the target to know if they are lying.

[b][u]Tracking[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on tracking. They can follow footsteps easily, and make great bounty hunters. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) --> You can follow deep prints, and usually tell the size of the creature/person leaving the print.
Rank 2 (B) --> You can follow slightly faded prints, and can tell the species of the creature, and the height and width of the person leaving the print.
Rank 3 (S) --> You can follow all prints, and can tell every detail about the creature and person, excluding unique features (Such as a scar, eye color, facial features.)

[b][u]Navigation[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on navigation. They can tell which direction they need to go, and can tell the approximate distance to move towards. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) --> You can tell the cardinal directions.
Rank 2 (B) --> You can tell the inter-medial directions (Such as, NW, SW, SE, NE), and can approximate a distance to travel. You may be off by a few 1* feet based on distance needed originally (For example, if you need to travel 247 feet, you may say about 150 feet, or 350 feet. If you need to travel 2047 feet, you may say about 3050 feet, or 1050 feet.).
Rank 3 (S) --> You can tell all directions (including, NNW, NNE, SSW, SSE, NSW, NSE, SNW, SNE) and can accurately detect a distance to travel. You may be off bye a few *5 feet based on distance needed originally (For Examply if you need to travel 247 feet, you may say about 242 feet, or 252 feet. If you need to travel 2047 feet, you may say about 2040 feet, or 2055 feet.)

[b][u]Scroll Sealing[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on Sealing Scrolls. These scrolls may be used in sealing weapons to carry them around easier, or even to seal jutsu in, allowing to get away with no hand seals, though still removing the chakra. It may also be used by artists to seal their unique drawings. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisites.

Rank 1 (D) --> 5 scrolls sealed and carried.
Rank 2 (B) --> 10 scrolls sealed and carried.
Rank 3 (S) --> 15 scrolls sealed and carried.

Last edited by SR Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SR Admin
Admin

Unique Knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Knowledges   Unique Knowledges EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Miscellaneous

Survivalist
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on survival. It allows the user to know where they can sleep for the night without interruption, which plants can be eaten, and which ones are poisonous. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> Safe sleeping spots
Rank 2 (B) --> edible plants
Rank 3 (S) --> poisonous plants.

Alchemist
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on alchemy. It allows them to create various substances. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> May use and create restoration potions one rank below your own.
Rank 2 (C) --> May use and create restoration potions equal to their rank, and create venoms one rank below your own.
Rank 3 (A) --> May use and create restoration poitons one rank above their own, and create venoms equal to their rank.

Apothecary
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on restorative and enhancement potions. They loose the ability to create venoms. This Unique Knowledge requires Alchemist. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Venomist Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (S) --> May use and create restoration and enhancement potions. (Enhancement potions include, Speed potions, strength potions, etc.)

Venomist
This Unique Knowledge grants the user and expert insight of venoms. They loose the ability to create restorative potions. This Unique Knowledge requires Alchemist. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Apothecary Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (S) May use and create powerful venoms.

Watcher
This Unique Knowledge grants the user a bonus when observing someone. This Unique Knowledge is very helpful when used with other Unique Knowledges. The user may gain insight on a person's attitude and behavior before approaching them. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> May spend 3 posts watching the target, to gain insight (If used to in conjunction with the Assassination Unique Knowledge, may spend 7 posts observing to ensure a kill.)
Rank 2 (B) --> May spend 2 posts watching the target, to gain insight (If used to in conjunction with the Assassination Unique Knowledge, may spend 5 posts observing to ensure a kill.)
Rank 3 (S) --> May spend 1 post watching the target, to gain insight (If used to in conjunction with the Assassination Unique Knowledge, may spend 3 posts observing to ensure a kill.)

Artist
This Unique Knowledge allows the user to be a great artist. They place most everything they see onto paper in the form of a drawing. They may also bring their drawings to life, when in a fight. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> B rank amount of chakra focused into a drawing will allow the drawing to be used, C rank amount of chakra, will bring it to life.
Rank 2 (B) --> A rank amount of chakra focused into a drawing will allow the drawing to be used, B rank amount of chakra, will bring it to life.
Rank 3 (S) --> S rank amount of chakra focused into a drawing will allow the drawing to be used, A rank amount of chakra, will bring it to life.

Hard Drinker
This Unique Knowledge allows the user to continue to fight, while intoxicated. The user is constantly drunk, and may sometimes cause an uproar. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> May do basic attacks. No jutsus. Gets a 4% damage bonus when fighting while intoxicated.
Rank 2 (B) --> May do up to C rank jutsus while intoxicated. Gets a 7% damage bonus when fighting while intoxicated.
Rank 3 (S) --> May do up to A rank jutsus while intoxicated. Gets a 10% damage bonus when fighting while intoxicated.

Blacksmith
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on blacksmithing. They can create numerous items out of metals, and has a personal forge and anvil at their home. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> 2% discount on materials, and are allowed to create and use their items. (Must perform a 500 word RP topic to create an item.)
Rank 2 (C) --> 4% discount on materials, and are allowed to create and use D rank armor and weapons. (Must perform a 1000 word RP topic to create armor and weapons.)
Rank 3 (A) --> 6% discount on materials, and are allowed to create and use C rank armor and weapons. (Must perform a 800 word RP topic to create armor and weapons.)

Weaponsmith
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on creating weapons. They may create better weapons than most people can buy. They lose the ability to create armor. This Unique Knowledge requires Blacksmith. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Armorsmith Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (S) --> 10% discount on materials, and are allowed to create weapons up to S rank. (Must perform a 7000 word RP topic to create and use a weapon.)

Armorsmith
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on creating armor. They may create better armor than most people can buy. They lose the ability to create weapons. This Unique Knowledge requires Blacksmith. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Weaponsmith Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (S) --> 10% discount on materials, and are allowed to create armor up to S rank. (Must perform a 7000 word RP topic to create and use armor.)

Black Market
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on where to find illegal items, stolen goods, and rare items. Be cautious though, as there is a chance that it may not be real, or you may get caught.This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> May only find items. E-C rank items have a 60% chance of being fake, and you have a 60% chance of getting caught.
Rank 2 (B) --> May find stolen goods. E-A rank items have a 30% chance of being fake, and you have a 30% chance of getting caught.
Rank 3 (S) --> May find rare items. E-S rank items have a 15% chance of being fake, and you have a 15% chance of getting caught.

Bargain Hunter
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on where to find the best prices for everything. They always shop when there is a discount going on, thus allowing them to spend less money. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% reduction on items in the Shop.
Rank 2 (B) --> 15% reduction on items in the Shop.
Rank 3 (S) --> 20% reduction on items in the Shop.

Code:

[b][u]Survivalist[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on survival. It allows the user to know where they can sleep for the night without interruption, which plants can be eaten, and which ones are poisonous. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> Safe sleeping spots
Rank 2 (B) --> edible plants
Rank 3 (S) --> poisonous plants.

[b][u]Alchemist[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on alchemy. It allows them to create various substances. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> May use and create restoration potions one rank below your own.
Rank 2 (C) --> May use and create restoration potions equal to their rank, and create venoms one rank below your own.
Rank 3 (A) --> May use and create restoration poitons one rank above their own, and create venoms equal to their rank.

[b][u]Apothecary[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on restorative and enhancement potions. They loose the ability to create venoms. This Unique Knowledge requires Alchemist. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Venomist Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (S) --> May use and create restoration and enhancement potions. (Enhancement potions include, Speed potions, strength potions, etc.)

[b][u]Venomist[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user and expert insight of venoms. They loose the ability to create restorative potions. This Unique Knowledge requires Alchemist. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Apothecary Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (S) May use and create powerful venoms.

[b][u]Watcher[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user a bonus when observing someone. This Unique Knowledge is very helpful when used with other Unique Knowledges. The user may gain insight on a person's attitude and behavior before approaching them. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> May spend 3 posts watching the target, to gain insight (If used to in conjunction with the Assassination Unique Knowledge, may spend 7 posts observing to ensure a kill.)
Rank 2 (B) --> May spend 2 posts watching the target, to gain insight (If used to in conjunction with the Assassination Unique Knowledge, may spend 5 posts observing to ensure a kill.)
Rank 3 (S) --> May spend 1 post watching the target, to gain insight (If used to in conjunction with the Assassination Unique Knowledge, may spend 3 posts observing to ensure a kill.)

[b][u]Artist[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge allows the user to be a great artist. They place most everything they see onto paper in the form of a drawing. They may also bring their drawings to life, when in a fight. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> B rank amount of chakra focused into a drawing will allow the drawing to be used, C rank amount of chakra, will bring it to life.
Rank 2 (B) --> A rank amount of chakra focused into a drawing will allow the drawing to be used, B rank amount of chakra, will bring it to life.
Rank 3 (S) --> S rank amount of chakra focused into a drawing will allow the drawing to be used, A rank amount of chakra, will bring it to life.

[b][u]Hard Drinker[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge allows the user to continue to fight, while intoxicated. The user is constantly drunk, and may sometimes cause an uproar. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> May do basic attacks. No jutsus. Gets a 4% damage bonus when fighting while intoxicated.
Rank 2 (B) --> May do up to C rank jutsus while intoxicated. Gets a 7% damage bonus when fighting while intoxicated.
Rank 3 (S) --> May do up to A rank jutsus while intoxicated. Gets a 10% damage bonus when fighting while intoxicated.

[b][u]Blacksmith[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on blacksmithing. They can create numerous items out of metals, and has a personal forge and anvil at their home. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> 2% discount on materials, and are allowed to create and use their items. (Must perform a 500 word RP topic to create an item.)
Rank 2 (C) --> 4% discount on materials, and are allowed to create and use D rank armor and weapons. (Must perform a 1000 word RP topic to create armor and weapons.)
Rank 3 (A) --> 6% discount on materials, and are allowed to create and use C rank armor and weapons. (Must perform a 800 word RP topic to create armor and weapons.)

[b][u]Weaponsmith[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on creating weapons. They may create better weapons than most people can buy. They lose the ability to create armor. This Unique Knowledge requires Blacksmith. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Armorsmith Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (S) --> 10% discount on materials, and are allowed to create weapons up to S rank. (Must perform a 7000 word RP topic to create and use a weapon.)

[b][u]Armorsmith[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on creating armor. They may create better armor than most people can buy. They lose the ability to create weapons. This Unique Knowledge requires Blacksmith. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Weaponsmith Unique Knowledge.

Rank 1 (S) --> 10% discount on materials, and are allowed to create armor up to S rank. (Must perform a 7000 word RP topic to create and use armor.)

[b][u]Black Market[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on where to find illegal items, stolen goods, and rare items. Be cautious though, as there is a chance that it may not be real, or you may get caught.This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> May only find items. E-C rank items have a 60% chance of being fake, and you have a 60% chance of getting caught.
Rank 2 (B) --> May find stolen goods. E-A rank items have a 30% chance of being fake, and you have a 30% chance of getting caught.
Rank 3 (S) --> May find rare items. E-S rank items have a 15% chance of being fake, and you have a 15% chance of getting caught.

[b][u]Bargain Hunter[/u][/b]
This Unique Knowledge grants the user an expert insight on where to find the best prices for everything. They always shop when there is a discount going on, thus allowing them to spend less money. This Unique Knowledge has no prerequisite.

Rank 1 (D) --> 10% reduction on items in the Shop.
Rank 2 (B) --> 15% reduction on items in the Shop.
Rank 3 (S) --> 20% reduction on items in the Shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unique Knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Knowledges   Unique Knowledges Empty

Back to top Go down

Unique Knowledges
Page 1 of 1