Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

This is a naruto text based RP forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Travel rules have been added! It now takes 24 RL hours to travel between countries! A travel thread must be made and be linked to in your new topic!
We only need 2 eval mods, and we will hold onto an application for 1 RP mod! Please apply to join the wonderful staff of Shinobi Reborn today!
Good luck to everyone partaking in the event! May the best team win!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto RP: Contract of Blood
UK, Training EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:05 am by Guest

» Rank Rules
UK, Training EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:45 pm by Kino

» Shinobi Reborn's Plot
UK, Training EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 pm by Kino

» Notice Board
UK, Training EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 pm by Keiro

» Notice Board
UK, Training EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 pm by Keiro

» UK, Training
UK, Training EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 am by Uchiha Alexis

» RULES
UK, Training EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:35 pm by Keiro

» Our Advertisement
UK, Training EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:34 pm by SR Admin

» Unique Knowledges
UK, Training EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm by SR Admin

Top posters
SR Admin
UK, Training I_vote_lcapUK, Training I_voting_barUK, Training I_vote_rcap 
Keiro
Kino
Abel The Enigma
Iesu
Gale
Snookie
Ωμεγα
Etu Hoshiri
Uchiha Alexis
Affiliates
Our Button
UK, Training Banneredited
Our Affiliates
UK, Training Deidara-naruto-1

UK, Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Alexis

Uchiha Alexis

Ninja Information
¥:
UK, Training Left_bar_bleue0/0UK, Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:
UK, Training Left_bar_bleue23/0UK, Training Empty_bar_bleue  (23/0)
Level:
UK, Training Left_bar_bleue50/50UK, Training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

UK, Training Empty
PostSubject: UK, Training   UK, Training EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 am

Learning: Venomist
This Unique Knowledge grants the user and expert insight of venoms. They loose the ability to create restorative potions. This Unique Knowledge requires Alchemist. This Unique Knowledge may not be taken with the Apothecary Unique Knowledge.

Alexis had gotten up from her chair, and slowly went near a wall, she opened it it a hidden lever, and went inside the door inside closed, the room was dark and even lights won't help in this thick darkness, lucky for her she can see perfectly fine because she was a vampire. She moved along swaying her hips, as she walked dead bodies layed there drained of blood. She walked slowly, and silently. And then slowly, ended up with a doddled do do. Coming near a room, she switched the lights on, and took a potion, of empty vail, and begun chopping entertaining. It was rather an entering out look, she was rather found of this, she mixed rat poison, and demise, rat's tail, dragon's horn, chopped dog's liver. into her pot. Which was rather annoying at first, but not to her. She then sorted it around before slowly. Putting Women's and Men's blood into it, she waited for two or three hours for it to past by, before she smelled it. It was rather perfect but something was missing something of great value, she sighed and spoke."I guess I forgot one thing, Man's balls and penis."She said as she giggled, before putting the three of them in. She sighed and waited for a while, it was however worth the wait seeing as all she did was read about potions and how to make them deadly, she waited and waited, before finally, they they meaning the pot, went into a steam smoke, which meant is was ready for pouring down into the empty vial to fill up. She placed the book down and got up, she placed her nose near it, and smelled it, was good smelling, smelled and almost tasted like sperm. Either way she grabbed a opening, reached down to get the water state like vermin poison, and slowly begun pouring it into the vial. As she poured it down it was gluy like state and jelly like, god knows what she made, because she had not the slightly idea, however judging by the smell, and quietly of it it was very deadly. After doing so she closed the vial top, placed it in a storage, closed the lights and left back to her office.

(378 words.)
Back to top Go down

UK, Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Reborn :: Sunagakure :: The Oracle Temple-
Jump to: